We’re going to be in lock down for a few months to come, so join me for this FREE 5 day challenge to give you the tools to start your own home practice.
This is a powerful practice and one which I go back to almost daily. Whether you never go to another yoga class again, this practice, once you embody it will serve you for your lifetime.
The Sun Salutation (Surya Namaskar) is a full body workout and a fabulous sequence to move you into spring!
Your investment is simply 30 minutes each day for 5 days, starting Monday 15th March – 11.30am (recording available)
Are you ready
to invest in YOU?
Sign up here for this free 5 day training
What is Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutation)?
- Foundational Yoga movements for a whole body practice
- Builds strength, flexibility and awareness
- Calm the mind with this mindful movement and breath awareness
- This gift of yoga will be available to you anytime of the day – once learned, you can practice it for as little as 5 minutes to warm up and get your whole body moving
- Brings a stability to your day and sets the tone to begin your day mindfully.
- Developing the disciple to a daily practice, tells the body and the mind that you are worth it!
- 30 minute practice each day at 10am
- Each day building the sequence so by the end of the 5 mornings you’ll have a sequence in your mind and body you can practice whenever you wish.
- Focusing on intuitive learning for you body with a focus on breath and awareness.
- Attend live on zoom or watch recording at your own time (or repeat it later in the day)
Who is this for?
- This is perfect for a beginner or if you wish to deepen your understanding and experience of this practice.
- Someone who’d like to get back into yoga.
- Perfer to practice in person in a group setting.
- Have Fun! once we know the form we can focus on other aspects such as movement as meditation, breath, sound etc.