It’s been a long year! and it looks like we’re not over it yet. The restrictions over the past while have left their mark, leaving many of us anxious and unsettled. I would love to offer you a week where I take you through some beautiful practices, tools and tips designed to calm your mind, ease your body and let go of the day’s worries. These evening practices will help you get a good night’s sleep leaving you more nourished, refreshed and energised for the next day to come.
I have had the privilege of sharing some wonderful practices over the last few decades and would love to introduce you to them, you might find one or more really supports and works for you. You do no need any previous experience. They will include:
- Yoga – this will be a gentle practice with mindful awareness of body, mind and breath
- Sound Meditation – fall into the beautiful healing vibrations of Tibetan bowls, vocal toning and stillness to relax and calm the busy mind, a great way to prepare for sleep.
- Mantra – mantra has been used for thousands of years in many traditions. By simply repeating the words of a sacred mantra we can affect the brain and tune into the inner stillness inside.
- Breathwork – our breath is one of the most powerful tools that we have to connect with how we are doing in any given moment. By focusing on our own natural breath we turn inwards, meeting ourselves in the in breath and inviting a letting go on the out breath.
- Yoga Nidra – a guided restorative practice, instilling a sense of internal peace and leaving you feeling incredibly relaxed, present and rejuvenated.
This program is now complete, many thanks to everyone who made it.
Are you ready
to invest in YOU?
Sign up here for this free 5 day online practice
- 30 minute practice each day at 8.30pm – 9.00pm
- You will need a yoga mat, blanket and cushion, a pen and paper.
- Sign up above and you will receive the link to join us each day over zoom.
Who is this for?
- This is perfect for a beginner or if you wish to discover different techniques, tools and tips for relaxation and meditation.