An online, LIVE, course to begin a journey to reconnect to YOU…
with the gifts of movement, voice, poetry, breath and stillness.
Finally I am offering the course that I would have so loved to have taken in order to help me in my journey back home to myself… to a place of self-acceptance, honesty and intimacy with myself and ultimately in the life I wish to live.
Leading through compassion, love and a deep respect in humankind, I would love to share some of the work that has helped me over the past 20 years, distilled into this one course entitled ‘Reconnect‘. Do not be under an illusion! This work can be challenging and it in truth is never ending… but if you are willing to open the door and welcome what is longing to be met, then I hold my hand out to you and invite you to come with me over the duration of this course.
There will be play, there will be risk, there will be laughter, liberation and there will, most lightly, be discomfort but as you take the journey home, you will not only become more accepting, loving and compassionate to yourself, but you be more accepting, loving and compassionate to those that you meet and share your life with.
It is inevitable that in changing the relationship with yourself, your relationships with others will transform also. Your deeper connection with yourself, will in turn invite a deeper connection to all things, others, to nature and the world we inhabit and an awakening to the very essence of our being.
Some of the ways we will work together are
- Non-judgemental listening – to your own unique, essential sound
- Tools to free and reclaim to your voice
- Sacred sounds to release emotions, to heal old wounds and to relax
- Develop deep listening with the ‘Witness Consciousness’, the wisdom of stillness and silence
- Mindful Yoga and somatic movements, where we bring our attention to the breath, mind and body, moving with awareness, curiosity and kindness. Use your breath as a tool for grounding, calming, and supporting expression
- Energy movement with Shintiado – a Japanese martial art, or energy movments inviting us into “a new way of experiencing our relationship with ourselves, others, nature, and the spiritual world.”
- Dance, a way of creative self expression, joy of movement and a shaking up!
Poetry / Spoken Word
- Experience the power of poetry to reveal, heal by experiencing the power of poetry through the spoken voice, yours, mine and others on this journey
- Tuning into the creative, right side of the brain. An embodied experience of poetry through it’s rhythm, metaphors, how it feels on the tongue, on the ear and what it invokes in the mind and body.
- Journaling and blurt writing to let your creative juices flow and to liberate what is longing to be set free.
This is a bi-weekly course. We will meet for two hours every second week. This is designed so that you will have time to practice and integrate what we learn and discover together.
There is an opportunity for you to buddy up with one or more to share this practice and discovery together in the interim week.
- Remember the real sound inside you, as a language of self-knowledge, truth and wisdom
- Understand the power of sound to release stuck emotions from the body
- How to have fun with and celebrate your unique sound in creative and liberating ways.
- The power of the spoken word
- The connection to sound and silence
- Sacred sounds and healing songs and mantras
- Energy movement practice to assist in embodying your sound, keeping you present and in your body.
Each session will be live over zoom and will also be recorded so you can catch up if you can’t make all the live sessions. You can also use the recordings to review the teachings and practices in between the classes.
Dates: Every second Thursday starting on 24th March 2022 – here are the full dates.
- 24th March
- 7th April
- 21rd April
- 5th May
- 19th May
- 2nd June
Time: 7-9pm – GMT
Cost: €200 OR if you book you can claim the early bird price of €180 by booking by Monday 7th March 2022.
This includes all handouts and supporting materials, recordings throughout the course.
My passion and work over the past 10 years and more has been to share the tools that have helped me to reconnect to myself. Through voicework, poetry, yoga and sacred sounds I have discovered the possibility of living a life more aligned to what brings me joy, with what I truly love.
Having facilitated and shared this work many times over, it brings me such joy to see how participants open themselves up to a greater intimacy with themselves, discover their true voice, sung, spoken, silent. Let go of distrust, blame, fear and reclaim their lives.
I am committed to sharing these embodied practices as with each person that wishes to reconnect deeply to themselves and to the deeper wisdom of our one human spirit.
As we follow and trust our true path and our own essential unique voice, we give permission to others to do the same. One by one we build communities around us which are more loving, empathetic and compassionate.
Thank you Lucia for your Find Your Voice workshop. it really was a magical day. I had no idea why I needed it, but the inner feeling convinced me that I should be there. Only when I started to work I realized what an incredible gift I had received, to be there. I heard my body for the first time in my life. And for me it was an incredible discovery that through such simple practices, you can work out your old feelings and emotions that the body has been carrying for so long. I look forward to being able to visit this event again. Several hours of working with Lucia gave me more than dozens of books on psychology. Thank you so much Lucia, you are amazing person and I’m really lucky to know you)
Lucia it would give me great pleasure to testify to you and your contribution to the well-being of so many of us, through your work. I find you and all the many aspects of your insightful work, inspiring,motivating and encouraging. Thank you .
I have been watching [the replay] today and sounding the bija mantras – I love this practice! Your rendition has far more resonance than when I have done them previously and it really does feel like a bell being struck. I have found the course to be really deeply nourishing and reaching into parts of me that I don’t usually access.
Dear Lucia. Thank you for creating and holding spaces that I’ve always found inclusive, nourishing and engaging. Your passionate commitment to your spiritual and creative life as well as to the service of others continue to inspire me. With gratitude,