Sound healing is an ancient healing technique that uses the vibrations of the human voice and the power of intention to go beyond relaxation and bring the human body back into harmony and balance.
In this FREE one hour webinar you will discover how sound can serve as medicine for your physical, emotional and mental body and give you the experience of using your own voice to bring you into a state of peace and relaxation.
Are you curious to learn more about how we can use our voice as medicine?
Listen to this one hour introductory webinar originally broadcast on Friday 8th April at 8pm
What you will discover:
- how and why sound affects us
- the potential of the voice to heal
- how we can offer that as a healing for all.
What you will experience:
- the sound and vibration of your own voice as medicine.
- Simple toning technique to calm and balance your whole self, physical, emotional and mental bodies.
- Online Zoom webinar
- Friday 8th April 8-9pm
- Sign up above and you will receive the link to join over zoom.
- Recording available if you cannot attend live.
Who is this for?
- This is perfect for anyone who is interested in the power of the voice as medicine.
- You don’t need any previous experience or musical ability
Sound Healing, is the use of sound to create balance and alignment in the physical body, the emotional body and energy body. The sound may be applied by an instrument or by the human voice. Sound Healing is a vibrational therapy and can be understood as being energy medicineJonathon Goldman
Some sound healing practitioners use external instruments, such as gongs, tuning forks or singing bowls. However, there is no tool more powerful for healing than the human voice.
Our voice naturally and intuitively knows the sounds of love, of compassion and we don’t need to be opera singers to access this power! We already use the power of our vocal tone every day in the way we interact with each other, a mother’s coo to her child, we offer the voice of solace to a grieving friend, or the voice of comfort in distress. We of course also have the possibility through our voices to express anger, hate, criticism and so on, so it is the second fundamental of sound healing that makes it such an effective tool, which is the power of our intention.
For centuries, ancient cultures have known the power of the voice and more recently studies have shown how a simple humming or toning practice can calm the mind and relax the body.